Reporting Abuse

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If there are immediate or life-threatening concerns contact 911 or speak directly to a worker.

Abuse Reporting Contacts

To report incidents of Elder or Dependent Adult Abuse that occurred in Kern County:

To report Incidents of abuse that occur in licensed facilities please contact the Long Term Care Ombudsman:

  • 24 hour crisis line (800) 231-4024
  • Or (661) 323-7884

Online Mandated Report